Thursday, January 7, 2010

Your Doublemint Gum Annoys My Life

To be completely autonomous in thought, and in deed. That's my ultimate goal in life. It's hard living and having to submit your will to another entity. Worrying about what people say about you, and being overly concious of possible judgement and concequence is worse than being in debt. Being emotionaly indebted. Scared, anxious, and tired. To worry about where you're goin' is to say that you don't know. To say you don't know is to say you're in limbo. I shouldn't care if I ever get there. Like the enlightened homeless bumb with no worries. To some degree he even submits his will; as a begger he submits his will; as a straggler he doesn't know his next meal or bed. "Save yourself", the old lady says from the soul of her sticky chewing gum. I told her I'm not sure it's up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment